A metric of marketing success that measures the number of sales within a specific market. Provide strategic and creative brand guidelines that will enable the company to achieve a competitive advantage and progress towards becoming a more marketing driven company.
As we help firms develop their brands, we divide the process into three phases.
- The first phase is getting your brand strategy right and aligned with your business objectives.
- Second is developing all the tools you will need to communicate the brand, such as your logo, tagline and website.
- Finally, there is the phase of strengthening your newly developed or updated brand.
Your brand development strategy is how you go about accomplishing these tasks. To make the task a bit easier, we’ve broken the brand development strategy into 10 steps.
- Consider your overall business strategy.
- Identify your target clients.
- Research your target client group.
- Develop your brand positioning.
- Develop your messaging strategy.
- Develop your content marketing strategy.
- Develop your website.
- Build your marketing toolkit.
- Implement, track, and adjust.